2017 ALLPLAY Miracle Baseball League (updated 4-20-17)
Below is a game schedule for the spring season. There are currently 350 players registered on 26 teams.
We are looking for coaches for the Junior - Blue Jays, Junior - Mud Hens, and Senior - Thunder. If you have an interest let me know ASAP. We would move your child to the team if you coach that team.
Here are some important dates for your information:
- Saturday, April 29th, 10am to noon - Uniform pick-up and informal practice (players and parents can run around on fields, play catch, etc.)
- Wednesday, May 1st, 5:30 to 7pm - Uniform pick-up and informal practice (players and parents can run around on fields, play catch, etc.)
- Saturday, May 6th. Opening Day, games begin at 8:30am. Special event of the day is recognition of donors and sponsors, and memorial recognition for Shanda Crisman.
- Saturday, May 13th - week 2. Special events include Team and individual pictures by Billings Photography & annual visit by STAR WARS (Dearth Vader, Storm Troupers, and more)
- Saturday, May 20th - week 3. Special events include Henry Doorly Zoo animal visits from Henry Doorly Zoo, and Hetra's (Heartland Equine Therapeutic Riding Academy) mini horses, and picture make-up for individuals.
- Saturday, June 10: Pancake man
- Sunday, June 11: AllPlay at the Storm Chasers 2:05 gametime
- Saturday, June 17: Coaches appreciation, SANTA CLAUS VISITS
- Saturday, June 24: Final day, Player awards, Free family picnic
- more special events will be announced
We need a lot of Buddies and game day volunteers to make this season special, so please ask friends and family to come to the park and help out. Go to www.allplay.org to sign up, and click here to print a volunteer flyer
President & Founder
WEEKLY NEWS AND NOTES EXAMPLE
•Weather Line Number: (402) 807-5010 (we will play on wet fields but not during rain. We may also play some games and cancel others. Call this number to verify if games are canceled due to weather or will be played)